10 July 2011

Projects

I've been wrangling with Morgan's birth announcments for WAY too long.  Thank you Shutterfly.  Well, my new computer that Joe & I put together may have something to do with it as well.  I won't go into the boring details, but FINALLY -- almost FIVE MONTHS after my baby was born, I have ordered her birth announcements.  We didn't even take the photos til she was 6 weeks old.  Then we couldn't decide on which images to purchase, so we drug our feet (we're good at that) and backburnered it for a while (good at that too.)  We eventually decided to just buy them all and do whatever we wanted to with the images.  Oh the possibilities! 

Oh the nightmare.  I don't do well when presented with too many choices.  I always get overwhelmed, can't decide, get sidetracked, and BOOM! It gets forgotten.  So back to the birth announcments. 

Using Shutterfly, here is what I created and I love both of them:


However, the first one is the one we ended up choosing and ordering (for a 2nd time...again, I said I won't go into detail, and despite the fact I continue to ramble about this, I still have spared you all the long drawn-out story.  You're welcome.)

I also plan to create a photobook for her first 6 months and am excited at all the possibilities!  So many options!  Yeah, I can look forward to having THAT finished sometime in 2013 I'm sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!