And being the bad busy mommy I am, I have no official 7 month pictures. Yet.
But boy have we been busy! I don't know why I ever thought I could be a better blogger knowing what we had planned for the month of September.
Mo and I just returned a few days ago from our week long trip to Minnesota. I had major anxiety about flying solo with her -- no, not that she would scream and cry the whole way and that people would be staring at me with an annoyed look on their face thinking "Can't she shut that kid UP?" (although that did cross my mind), but I worried incessantly that our plane would crash. This fear actually kept me up at night. I don't mind if I go down with the plane - and I wore my pearls just in case, but her? She JUST GOT HERE. She has so much life left to live! Thankfully, I didn't need to worry about any of that. She was an angel baby on both flights and we made it safe and sound. She smiled at every stranger on the plane and actually made her little noise - it's hard to describe, but it's like a friendly little grunt. "Uh...." to get people to look at her. Once she had their attention, she'd smile that big gummy smile and they were defenseless ; )
So here are a few pics from our trip. She got to meet SO many people near and dear to my heart - family, friends. I was a little bummed out that she got sick half way through the trip - we were on the go so much that I ended up having to cancel meeting up with other friends. Next time though!
She met her Minnesota boyfriend, Parker:
![]() |
| Parker's Daddy, Bayard, introduced Morgan to the piano. She LOVED it! She was pretty tuckered out from our day of traveling though. |
She met her Grandpa Don and new baby cousin Brynlee:
![]() |
| Meeting cousin Shiayne for the first time! Shiayne just became a big sister so I gave her lots of good advice! |
![]() |
| Me & Baby Brynlee. She is so tiny! I remember when Morgan was that small and she felt weightless! I miss that sleepy newborn stage, with all their little sounds and movements. |
![]() |
| Hanging with cousin Jacob, who is getting SO BIG btw! |
She met her "Auntie" Staci (my dear friend from the ECG Lab days and nursing school):
Her Great Grandma and Grandpa:
![]() |
| Uh, I guess Grandpa went MIA for this photo, ha! |
On the plane - my little jetsetter was a flying pro by the flight home! The flight attendant gave Morgan her first pair of "wings", a plastic little pin for her scrapbook - how sweet!
![]() |
| Luckily the seat next to us was empty, so a certain baby could stretch out and take a nap. |
We Oktoberfested with the NEWLY ENGAGED Brian & Katya who were in from Florida for the wedding:
![]() |
| Don't you love how this kind stranger took a picture of us and cut my baby out? Maybe he had too many Oktoberfest beers! |
![]() |
| Katya, the Baby Whisperer ;-) |
We went to a wedding before we left for MN:
More cousins time...
![]() |
| Just hanging in our jammies on a Saturday morning, watching cartoons and eating breakfast. Bananas for baby and Lucky Charms for the big kids. |
And what's a trip to MN without a trip to the MOA (or Mall of America for those not in the-know!)
![]() |
| With Aunt Connie, waiting for Mommy to try on MORE shoes at Nordstroms. |
And tomorrow's my birthday. Uggh. I mean, YAY!!!!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!