05 September 2011

Labor Day and Photo Challenge Day 4

Here is my Day 4 Post - Favorite Color:

Diaper Bag and Purse.  Though I'm using the massive diaper bag less & less these days...
Gray, Gray, and more Gray.  Ha!  Reminds me of the weather outside today.  What a change from the weather we've had all summer!  It's a nice break from the sweltering heat and I'm glad I checked the weather forecast before we left and brought along warmer clothes for Mo and Me.  I won't complain, even if it looks like our plan to go to the lake today is going to have to be changed.

Anyway, I love Gray so much that I currently have an entire pinboard on Pinterest devoted to redecorating our Master Bedroom in Gray.  I am slowly transforming it as funds allow, ha ha.  But Pinterest makes me scared to commit to anything because every time I go back to gather "pinspiration", I see something new I love!


Here's a few photos of yesterday, we went to the mall in Lex and did some back to school shopping.  Note: Nobody is back in school, but we took advantage of the good sales they were having.  Morgan got a bunch of adorable stuff, all on clearance from Baby Gap and Gymboree.  I'm so excited to dress her this fall!!  I was getting quite bored with the same old onesies she already has.
Pre-shopping Nap

How Many More Stores Do We Have To Go Into??

Who Needs the Food Court?

Mmmm....Milk....
Happy Labor Day all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!