13 September 2011

I suck at Photo Challenges

Yep, that's the title of this entry.

So here's me attempting to get caught up.  I still don't have access to my desktop, so I decided today that rather than the perfect picture, just post A picture.  Any picture, so long as it relates.  I realize I do this a lot in life...debate over something and if I can't get the perfect solution, I don't do anything at all. 

Day 6: Childhood Memory


Even though this pic is almost 7 years old, I loved Christmas with my family as a child.  My mom (pictured) always tried to make it special no matter what our circumstances were.  This picture was her last Christmas with us and will always remind me of how special she tried to make it for her 1st grandchild (my nephew, Jacob).  To say he LOVED Elmo would be a massive understatement.  It was THE. GIFT.
 Day 7: Something New

A small selection (my faves) of Mo's "Fall Haul".  Girl got some serious new clothes!  Note the little foot on the right side of the picture...I was gonna crop it out but couldn't bring myself to do it, ha!
Day 8: Technology
My mini workstation - EVERYTHING is charging right now, oh and I've been back home in case you were concerned.


Day 9:  Faceless Self Portrait

I'm not sure if this is what "faceless portrait" means, but I look like Cousin It.  And I'm not showing my face.  So it should darn well count for something!
 Day 10: Something I made

Let's be honest here.  I am not really crafty, and aside from spray painting a few things, I don't really  make things.  I've even stopped baking in an effort to reign in my eating.  So unless it's grilled or sauteed food we're talking, I haven't really "made" anything lately.

But a little over a year ago, I made this:

C'mon, you should know by now that any chance I get, I WILL sneak a gratuitous photo of my adorbz daughter in.  EVERY. TIME.

Day 11:  Something Fun
We love going for our walks.  Somebody falls asleep usually.  Always.

Day 12:  Close-Up
Oh HELLOOOO!  I'm sure this isn't what they meant by "Close-Up", but whatevs.  It works for me.



Day 13:  From a Distance...I'll save this for the next post as this one has already become long.  And strong.  And down to get the friction on.  Does anybody else start reciting Sir-Mix-Alot besides me?  No?  It's just me?  OK then.
Besides, I have other posts I need to work on because there are things to report...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!