03 September 2011

Days 2 & 3 Photo Challenge

I almost scrapped this thing altogether, for a couple of reasons.  But then I got all tough love on myself and said "Just do it already!"  I think it will be fun to look back at the end of the month and see what I came up with.

OK, so here is yesterday's post.  I didn't wanna even take the picture because I never did put on anything cute, but mainly because I was so busy.  I was packing for me, the babe, and the dog to go out of town with the Hubs AND making baby food all day, while finishing laundry, and trying to edit some photos.  Throw in a trip to the bank and grocery store and I was exhausted.  Did I mention I still had a two hour drive after all that?  Not to mention trying to trick my dog into taking her meds (she had oral surgery this past week) and cleaning up poop after both dog & babe...lots of poop...Whew... So without further excuse:

Day 2 - What I We Wore
Pretty snazzy, huh?  Like, totally worth waiting for.

This photo is being re-titled "What We Wore", because Morgan's outfit is (always) much cuter.  I am donning my usual:  Nike shorts and tank top.  This is my standard GSD (get sh*t done, for those that don't know) gear.  She is sporting her ruffled denim skirt and floral onesie with matching hair bow, her cutest accessory.  She is my cutest accessory.

Notice I'm having a lil fun with a new online free photo enhancing software I found?  Since I'm not at home at the moment, I don't have access to my desktop or my Photoshop (like I used that much anyways, ha!).  I have my handy laptop with me, but photo editing isn't exactly the slickest on this thing.

Here is today's photo: 
Day 3 - Clouds 
I have to tell ya, there were NO clouds in the sky today for the longest time and it was 99 degrees out.  Finally I peeked out and saw a few off in the distance:


Note: I am in a very pretty area right now.  The accents are thick, the air is hot, and the most exciting thing for miles around is my own personal hell WalMart and a BWW's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!