03 February 2012

FIRST TOOTH!!

Morgan is 11 months and 2 weeks old and has finally cut her first tooth!  I was starting to worry there, lol!  I joked with her Ped if I should start thinking about baby dentures, lol!  I saw it in Target today, it was her naptime and she had been such a trooper while Mama discovered the BABY shoe section there (nobody told me about this!!??!!).  Anyway, she was whining a little in the checkout lane and I thought I spotted what looked like a piece of oatmeal on her bottom gum.  So like any curious mother, I jammed my finger in there to feel and sure enough - TOOTH! 

I'm such a weirdo to get this excited, I know ; )

While at Target, I picked up these little cuties for myself for our upcoming trip to Florida.... and once I saw the style name (my mom's name!), I knew they had to come home with me.  She would've wanted it that way, lol ; )


I was feeding Morgan lunch today and had to run upstairs quick.  I was TICKLED to return and see this:
I'm drinking my juice all by myself...so what?

And then this:
I can feed myself crackers if I wanna...
She is just so full of fun, smiles, and new things every day.  I keep thinking "This is the best age", but they all are, so far!!  Lately, she LOVES having dance parties in her crib.  I'll lay her down for a nap and for a good 45 minutes she will dance, clap, holler ("Ra Ra Ra, Wa Wa Wa, Dadda Da Da") and crawl around.  For the record, I don't put her down until she starts acting sleepy.  But something about being placed in her crib must say "Party time!", ha ha!  She eventually goes to sleep peacefully on her own, so I'm gonna let that one be.

In fear of her launching herself over the top of her crib, I begged the Hubs to help me lower her mattress one last time this morning before he left for work.
Here she is trying it out.  "Hey this is fun!"

Reality sets in as Mo realizes there will be no baby self-launching out of the crib.
 She's also doing a new head-tilt thing.  She always does it first thing in the morning when I walk in to get her out of her crib, and whenever she looks in the mirror.  I wonder now if I do that a lot and she's mimicking me?  Ha, funny to wonder where she picked that up??

Pulling up on EVERYTHING she can these days.  Even the glass table.  That thing is on its way to being replaced with a fabric or leather ottoman as soon as I find one.  Let's hope she doesn't smack her head first.



Another head tilt.  I love this picture of her.  Even though she looks SO grown up :(
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love her! She is absolutely adorable!
    She is getting so big and will be walking around before you know it!
    Oh and try looking at kohl or Target for the ottoman. They always have leather ones!
    I hood you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Morgan also loves to dance! It's so funny to see them shake their little booty.

    Woo hoo on her first tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for teeth! That is so fun. I love that she dances in her crib. She is so beautiful! That last picture of her is just precious. For some reason *I* can't wait until her party. It'll be fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those last two pictures are MY FAVORITE! she is stunningly beautiful. ahhh, i wish her and E could get together!

    yay for first tooth!

    LOVE the shoes

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!