22 February 2012

Random Wednesday-ness

I would say I'm STILL recovering from the birthday party, but truth is?  I'm just plain tired from being pregnant.  I whined to the Hubs last night that I am feeling incredibly pregnant lately.  Like, can't get comfortable at night -- despite buying a body pillow from Target last week.  And BTW? That thing is pretty darn amazing, how did I live without it?  I really like wedging it along my side and then I can fake-lie-on-my-back (though stay tilted to the side).   Feels so good! 

Anyway, I feel like the world's lamest mama lately because all I do is encourage naps -- so I can nap too.  Every. Single. Day.  I've been religious about taking my prenatal vitamins and trying to eat more red meat, but I am still anemic.  The mere thought of packing up baby & me and getting out of the house tires me out.  I REALLY hope this passes soon, but as I continue to get BIGGER and BIGGER, I think it might just get worse?  The Hubs keeps reminding me I have FOUR months to go.  Sounds like forever!!!!

We have been having some fun nevertheless.  Last week we had an impromptu piano lesson from Auntie Jennifer (my Hubs' cousin, but we'll just call her Auntie):

 We worked on our kissyface:

Mo was cracking me up making this face for a few days last week....now it seems to have disappeared :(

Smiling through the tears of teething -- we have another one coming through on the top!  So Mama had to give us a little ice cream to cheer us up.  I figured it usually works to change my mood for the better, why not?  ; )


Giving Mama the skeptical look.  "I know you at the last of the ice cream Mama!"


Wearing birthday party hats the day after, just for fun.


Lately she's into stuffing her mouth full of food and not swallowing it.  Just letting it sit there.  Ew?


Pounding on the new piano Nana got for her birthday.  My little Mozart in the making!

Anyhoo...now I can focus on our upcoming trip to FLORIDA!!  I'm SO excited for HOT weather and SUNSHINE I can't even stand it!!!  I'm such a list person -- I'm working on packing lists and trying to brainstorm ideas for what to do with a 1-year old on our nearly 3-hour flight.  Any suggestions??

I'm also excited for Girl Scout Cookies.  Where the heck are they when a pregnant woman NEEDS them??

4 comments:

  1. Oh my that kissy face melts my heart! Whoo hoo for Florida, even though I have no suggestions on what to take:( As for the Girl Scout Cookies: http://www.theglamlifehousewife.com/2012/02/insider-trading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. You seriously just made my NIGHT!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. OMG you poor thing. I can't imagine being pregnant right now with my needy child!

    I'm super jealous of your Florida trip. I'm not even gonna lie.

    Morgan's kissy face is so ridiculously cute.

    Hope your pregnant tiredness (is that a word?) goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We are leaving for Destin ,fl tomorrow morning and it's my daughters first flight...ekkk!! I'm a nervous wreck and have an entire backpacke filled with toys,books and snacks. I just downloaded new apps on my iPhone and iPad to hopefully keep my 20mth old quite . I'll tell ya some tips when I get back. I'm a new follower, I was one featured on Tiffanys blogs she loves also;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!