Hi lovelies~ Just wanted to pop in and share quick that Joseph Michael was born yesterday - Wednesday morning - just shortly before 8am.
![]() |
| Oh Hi Everyone! |
![]() |
| Sorry I look naked here - I'm not, lol! But I am SO in love with this little man! |
We are both still in the hospital recovering and hope to be discharged home in then next day or two. It has been a far cry from my first birth experience - in a good way. More pictures and a brief birth story to come. Thanks for all your well wishes via FB and email and text!! I can't believe I have a son AND that I now have 2 kids ; ) Feeling so incredibly blessed...





congrats mama!! ahhh!! so so SOOO happy for you! handsome bundle of joy!
ReplyDeletesoooo exciting:) congrats!!! cant wait to hear the birth story and all the fun facts!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so handsome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
um, could that picture of little mister be any cuter? i think not....congrats mama! he is so handsome and you look awesome!
ReplyDeleteOMG congrats!!!!!! the pictures are so cute! congrats momma of TWO! Can't wait to hear your birth story!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! So exciting and it's a BOY! Yay! Can't wait to read the birth story :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Rachael told me the news yesterday after she saw your announcement on FB! So happy for you & your family! And your little guys is just PRECIOUS! Welcome to the 'mama of 2' club!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Happy to hear that you and baby are well! : )
ReplyDeletecongrats he is soo cute and you look amazing. Love his name as well
ReplyDeleteNew follower here...congratulations on the adorable little boy! Can't wait to continue reading :)
ReplyDeleteAmy
http://mrsmommykattre.blogspot.com/