If you look closely, you can see those two little white spots on his gum....that CANNOT be a tooth coming through?! He's only 2 1/2 months old!! NOOOO!!! I know their teeth can come in at varying times; Morgan's first tooth didn't come til right after she was 1 year old. But this? This is too early. #mommacanthandleit
The weekend went by fast - thankfully ; ) The Hubs was on call AGAIN so I was SoloMama. To help keep my sanity, we had not one, but TWO date nights! It was kind of an accident really; we had the date wrong, but my sitter was already on her way when we found out, so we took advantage of the mistake.
I indulged in this:
And I'm not sorry ; ) Friday night's date consisted of a loooong leisurely dinner outside on the patio at a restaurant down the street from our house. (And of course the Watermelon Martini.)
Saturday night, we put the kids to bed, then went to a new pizza joint that recently opened up to hear The Hubs' uncle Steve play some Jazz.
Sunday afternoon, my MIL came over to hang out with her grandbabies so I could go catch a movie with some girlfriends and grab some MUCH needed groceries.
In between, we did the usual: Read LOTS and LOTS of books, nursed the baby 100 times, and changed hundreds of diapers ; ) We also went outside for stroller walks and to explore in our front and back yard. Morgan loves smelling things lately, so she's always picking leaves off the ground or the bushes to sniff them.
This one did his usual of looking incredibly cute..needing to be held...eating whenever he's awake. And sleeping through the night - Hallelujah!!
![]() |
| Swiffering my floors for me with her favorite blankie |
![]() |
| Where's Morgan??? |
![]() |
| Just reading |
![]() |
| Some pants-less reading |











0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!