06 October 2012

Saturday Fun

Today was a gorgeous fall day.  It was sunny and cool...perfect for picking up a few pumpkins and more Mums for the front entrance of our home.

We also spent the day washing our cars.  I'm sure the neighbors did a double-take when they saw us -- we've lived here for 3+ years now and NEVER would you spot us out in the driveway with a bucket of suds, haha!   I guess now that we both drive something from this century, we feel like we should take care of them? It was nice because the kids got to be outside and get some fresh air too.  Although Morgan is getting a little too brave for my comfort level.  She likes to take off running.  How did we get here already??

Me & MoJo on our way to pick out some pumpkins & mums!  I am still dying over Joey's lil loafers, gah!

Morgan trying the driver's seat of Daddy's new ride

I think she loves it!  Hope she doesn't expect this when she's 16.

 Friday the Hubs was off work.  We had a funeral to go to, so we took Morgan to school together and then picked her up after the funeral.  She was so thrilled to have Dada at her school!  She had another great day at school again (despite tears at dropoff).  I am feeling better now.  Only took a month, lol.

This just melts my heart...


And of course before we picked her up, we had to drop the top and take the new car to run a few errands...
This is one VERY. HAPPY. MAN.

Windblown and loving it.  Must remember to bring a hair tie next time...or keep a stash in the glove compartment.  Let's just say when we picked Morgan up from school I looked a hot mess, like I'd been up to something suspish.

I asked the Hubs if we were turning into those people you see trying too hard to look & act young, lol!  He's not the type to care what others really think (aren't all men that way?)  I didn't care either, the wind blowing in your face was exhilerating and relaxing.  Too bad we bought the car in the FALL...it might be a while before we get to go out again with the top down.

Have I mentioned before I LOVE the weekends he's off??

Tomorrow I have big plans for us to clean the garage.  We like to keep life exciting around here ; )

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Love the new ride looks like so much fun! Glad to hear that Morgan is doing better with school we have found sometimes it just takes some getting used to and hopefully she will love it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!