Thursday Randomness...
I whined on Facebook already that I gave up my playoff ticket for the Reds game today. You see, my new dining room table and sideboard were getting delivered today! Annnnd I didn't exactly have childcare lined up. And I feel like I might be getting mastitis again (boo!). And the Hubs couldn't cancel his clinic on such short notice. Besides, who plays a 1:00 game???
Anyway, the delivery driver for my furniture called in sick this morning. I gave my ticket up last night.
This little lady got her first professional hair cut, courtesy of Aunt Ni-Ni. I was amazed at how well she sat through it....but then again we bribed her with potato chips.
We are officially on Pumpkin Overdose at our house. I really got in the mood this year and went nuts. A few of my indulgences:
![]() |
| Was abnormally excited to find these at Target! They were pretty tasty. |
![]() |
| Made Weight Watcher's Pumpkin Spice muffins with Cool Whip. OMG. |
![]() |
| This got me pretty excited too, but it's NOT the same as a PSL. You make it with milk and it's a nice little treat. |
I've also been eating Vanilla Greek Yogurt + 2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree (straight out of the can). Mix together and it's like Pumpkin Cheesecake. Almost ; ) Even Morgan liked it. But I have to say...I'm getting a little burnt out on Pumpkin now.
In other news....my phone has broken now for the THIRD time in 3 weeks. I've gotten it fixed the last 2 times and they wipe everything out - contacts, texts, etc. It's still functional for now and I've been waiting for my iPhone 5 to come in for FOR-EV-ERRRR so I'm just trying to wait it out. Yes, I am the last person on the planet to get the iPhone.
And Joey bear....bless his heart. He's not a happy guy these days. We cannot put him down or he just screams and cries. The evenings have been rough around here. He just wants to be held 24/7....and fed non-stop. Gotta go, he's letting me know my 15 minutes of free time for the day are up! I really had my hopes up for a shower....but maybe tomorrow? *sigh*....motherhood!










My little guy was the same way but he loved the Fisher Price Rock n Play sleeper! (not sure if you have one already) It's like $50 at Target and was the best thing ever. It sits up on an incline and the sides are close together so the baby fits snuggly in there and kinda feels like they are being held. It also rocks so it would rock itself when he moved if I had it on the kitchen floor while making dinner or whatever and it folds up flat so it's easy to take with you on the go or move from room to room. I highly recommend it :)
ReplyDeleteLove the recommendation for greek yogurt + pumpkin! Morgan is TOO CUTE getting her hair cut and I love her cell phone in her hand too :)
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin muffins look delicious. Just might have to try to make these dor my moms group this week!
ReplyDeleteSaw your name/blog over on Mrs. Mommy's and saw that Reds ticket ;) Love finding other Ohio/Cincinnati bloggers. I live in Cincy as well!!
ReplyDelete