09 December 2012

My Girlie

We've been recovering from the food-poisoning/Norovirus outbreak this whole last week.  Uggh.  I had all kinds of plans for us to GET OUT of the house and DO THINGS, but none of it happened.  The MN Dept of Health called me (along with all the other guests that were at the wedding) and asked what all we ate, when her symptoms started, etc.

Thankfully, none of the rest of us got it, but poor Morgan was ill all week.  I still had lots and lots of laundry to do, lots of snuggling (she wouldn't let me put her down ALL week long) and lots of night wakings to survive.  Glad the week is over.

In about her 5th outfit change - I stopped putting full outfits on her and just put on one of my T-Shirts, lol!

She looks so old here!  
 Anyway, Morgan is really starting to repeat and mimic everything I do lately - it's quite cute!

When she was sick and threw up all over herself AND me, I was going to hop in the shower.  She's never showered before so I thought why not bring her in there with me and get us both clean.  She LOVED it.  Since then, she's taken 2 more "SHA-WAHs" and demands them every time she comes into our Master Bath.

Whenever I'm putting on lotion, she always starts yelling "Ocean!  Ocean!".  So I give her a little pump in her hands and let her rub it together.  Yesterday, she took off after her little squirt of lotion and I look over to see her a few minutes later with it smeared all over her face.  Ha!

She also wants lip gloss or chapstick whenever she sees me using it.  She will yell out "Some! Some!"  Except it sounds more like "SHOM!  SHOM!"

I'll hear her playing by herself, babbling away and then say "A-OH NO."  (Imagine Phoebe on Friends..hilarious!)  I must say that a lot?  I guess it's better than hearing her repeat "Oh, Sh#t", lol!  Little ears area always listening!
She loves to look at the tree ornaments, especially the "LOM" (Lamb)

Whenever she comes near Joey's bedroom she will say "Shhh...BayBEE...SHHHH!" and "Hi Doey!"  When he cries a lot, she'll plead with him, "Doey, Doey, DOE-EEEEY!"

She is SO funny, so smart - and such a little sweetheart.  I'm glad my girlie is finally feeling better.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor thing, that sounds awful. Glad she is feeling better though. I love her in your pink tshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all are feeling better. She is so stinking adorable. Play date this week?

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!