10 December 2012

These December Days

As rotten as last week was, with Morgan being so sick, I know I"ll want to remember what else we were up to:

Bubba watching Morgan and I add decorations to the tree.  It's never finished!

Morgan never holding still, but still not feeling well.



Joey was laying in our bed one morning, mesmerized by the noises I was making.  He didn't move a muscle for like 5 minutes, which is rare for him!

Snuggles with my Bubba.

Trying to get Morgan to eat, we all sat at her little table.  She didn't eat or drink for days :(

The best I can do for a picture of the 2 of them together.  Impossible.

As posted on IG.  Love him.

He's so hungry he started eating my bows while he helped me wrap presents!  Maybe if we fed him once in a while?
Adult Prom.  AKA, the Hubs' work party.
 I just have to add for my own memory's sake:  I knew I wouldn't have much of a chance to get ready for Joe's work party.  He would be working til who knows when, Nana was babysitting the kids, but wouldn't be able to get to our house early and my usual babysitter was busy.

My friend hooked me up with a makeup gal who used to work at the MAC store.  She came to my house to do my makeup for me.  While I bounced one baby on my lap and entertained the sick/clingy toddler the entire time.  It was quite a sight...luckily the girl was SO sweet & understanding!  And I LOVED the end result!
Goofing off.  In the Ballroom where we were married ; )

Sweet Friends.

Mama baked a breakfast casserole!  But only because Nana babysat the kids the night before and every speck of laundry and dishes were DONE.  SOOOO NICE!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love with "Niney" (grandma) comes and watches the kiddies...Somehow she manages to watch and feed the kiddos, and fold my laundry, do my dishes and tidy up the toys. It's the best! Go greatful for that.

    You looked great at your hubby's work party! What a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your makeup looks great. I always love the result of MAC makeup on others, but I haven't tried it myself yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Hope little girl is feeling better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys looked so sharp for the party!! And how fun that it was where you were married :) Grandmas and their magical powers, I tell ya, we are lucky to have them!! Hope everyone's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!