I wasn't gonna link up this week, but OF COURSE there are things that I'm saying SO WHAT to this week! Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew:
So What:
If we're FB friends, you saw this already. It's worth repeating. The day HAD been going so well too...
The funniest part about this whole scene is it was over NOTHING. She yelled because he tried to grab something she had. He cried. Then she cried. NOTHING PEOPLE.
- If I haven't worked out in a week. It's called survival mode and I'm in it.
- I got tired of changing my kids' clothes after the 3rd time EACH today (playing in the baby pool between naps), so I let them run around in diapers and eventually made them both put a shirt on. Keepin it Classy.
- I've debated squirting a little Johnson's & Johnson's soap into the pool, letting the kids go nuts and calling it good for bath night.
- My Dad is coming to visit and he's gonna have to sleep on the air mattress because we don't dare mess with Morgan's bedtime/crib/room/anything. We have it down to a science. Sorry Dad.
- I start my class in less than a week and have no idea where to go on a campus I've been on once before in my whole life.
- I looked at so many rugs online for the patio and when I finally bought one - I went to check the shipping status and couldn't remember where I'd ordered it from???
- I waited too long to buy this pillow from Joss & Main and now the event is closed. No Hilde for me. Sad face.
- Joe was on call last night and I had to wake him up for every.single.page he got. Poor guy was exhausted. Good thing I'm a light sleeper. (For him, anyway). He's paying me back with unlimited naps this weekend, only he doesn't know it yet.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?





Hahaha! The contagious crying happens all the time here too. Kase has that same polo :)
ReplyDeleteLol! Please blow these up and frame them.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pillow.
They still make pagers?!
I hate call nights. I'm a light sleeper too, and it always ends up being me waking up to the buzzing of the pager instead of the hubs. You definitely deserve the naps this weekend:)
ReplyDeleteI love the contagious crying, too funny! I cannot wait to see your patio!
ReplyDelete