23 May 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Tardy for the party here....I got two kids, what can I say?


Linking up with Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday (or Thursday, whatever).  I laugh as I type this because I don't necessarily think of my kids as "trendy".  Sure, they have some cute stuff.  But I prefer to keep them in cute, comfortable play clothes because they're little dirtmonsters.

So today I'm sharing their swimwear for this summer.  Not that we have a pool or will be going to one (except the family vacation in July).  But we've been at the splash table a fair amount and we'll be using our little baby pool I'm sure.

Morgan is 27 Months and Joey is almost 11 Months and they could almost wear the same size, ha!


Top Row, L-R: Target, Disney Store (what didn't anyone warn me not to go in there EVER??), Target
Bottom Row, L-R: Carter's, Target, Baby Gap

PS:  Dear Baby Gap:  Please get your act together and regulate your sizing.  Those trunks are NOT 12-18 months and if they look like a speedo on my child, I'm returning them.  WORN.  #dontthinkiwont

I think it's funny when I look around blogland at all the other little girls and I think I've seen that pink/white polka dot with mint flower bathing suit 100 times.  Why Morgan needs 3 that are hot pink and 2 of which have white polka dots, I have no good reason for that.  Apparently I gravitate toward a specific suit for my daughter.  And all of us bloggymamas have excellent taste.

Anyway, that's what MoJo will be wearing this summer as we splash our little hearts out.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!