Who else is happy it's Friday?
We started our morning off right. Mama got up early (I have been all week, what the what?) and got ready. Then fixed the littles some kibbles & drinks. Pancakes for the kids and an egg white omelet with avocado & Sriracha. OMG was that incredible. Where has it been all my life?? (Thank you Niki @ Hello Stripes for the idea! Seriously go check out her blog - great style + awesome healthy food ideas)
Then, I got brave. I have a rule...if we go somewhere, we make ONE stop. No more. Well, today, I broke my rule and we hit up TWO, yes, TWO local establishments:
First up: Kroger and a ride in the car cart. While noshing on a sample of lemon cheesecake because we're fancy.
Next up, Target. Of course. (Where I managed to get ONLY the things I came for and nothing extra. I don't even know how that happened, but it's amazing how much cheaper the total came to?) OK, I'll tell ya how it happened: They were out of half the lust items I was looking for. Ah well. There's always next time.
I've been on budgetary lockdown ever since news of my shoes hit the online bank account. I hope it doesn't last long because I've got my eye on new patio furniture to replace the used-up falling apart set we have now. A girl can dream, right?
I'm going to list our old set on Craigslist, but am so hesitant because I feel like I always end up beckoning the crazies. It's almost as if my ads read: If you're craycray and want to buy something for nothing, come on over.
I worked out a few times this week. Went to my first TRX Tabata class and it was not easy. I liked it though, the fast pace & intensity was a nice change from what I'm used to. I'm thinking if I can put on my big girl workout pants, I *might* waltz into the new Crossfit gym in my town and participate in the free community workout tomorrow. Why do I feel like I'm in junior high and the new girl????
Cheers to pizza & beer night!



Do it girl! Just go in ready get your butt kicked! So fun :) I'm gonna be hawking CL for furniture for you. It's a sickness I have. To shop for things I can't have or don't need. I'm pretty sure I account for Joss and Main's entire cart abandonment percentage.
ReplyDeleteEmail me some ideas and ill help u look for good deals!
Xoxo
Ps Joey and breaker have the same Mohawks. I love it! He's a ham ;)
Let me know what you find! I'll email ya. Aren't little boys with mohawks the best???
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog rec, I'd love to check her out. Also? I LOVE omelets!! Your kiddos are adorable!! Mo's pony is so precious! Looks like the 2 stop adventure was a success! I am planning a trip to Target later this week my self. Much easier now that Parker Bear is sitting in the cart :) Great job going to the work out class - I felt the same way when I joined my CrossFit gym but now it's my daily outlet/girl time/release!! I hope you enjoy it!!
ReplyDelete