I've been totally MIA this summer with my poor little blog. My EVERSOACTIVE littles and that darn Stats class have been keeping me insanely busy. But? The light at the end of the proverbial tunnel shines bright, as my Stats final is this Thursday night.
Got lots to catch up on...Joey is walking(!!!), our 2 mini-vacations (that the Hubs is still trying to block out) and upcoming adventures. I've also neglected myself these past 8 weeks. Oh HELLO roots...time to get the hair did. And time to get back to the workouts. And time to get out and enjoy what's left of summer.
We are back home now, returning to regular schedules, our own beds & our essential routines. A glimpse into my daily life might bore the average person, but today! Oh today was one to write home about. Joey managed to chip his tooth & rip down a curtain rod & the drapes...all before 9am. I then took them out for lunch to meet up with my friend -- and -- while my monsters were surprisingly well-behaved, the waiter dumped a platter of Cokes all over me.
I part with this picture of Mo & Mama, taken on our friends boat down in Ashland on the OH River last week. Sadly we didn't get many pictures of either of our trips. We were too busy making sure the kids didn't kill themselves or each other ;-)
So then I asked Morgan "Would you still love Mama if I weighed 3 Bills?"
She said "Yes! Fee Bills Mama!"
And I asked her "You promise?"
She said "Promise! Fee Bills!"
So now we always say "3 Bills Promise", haha!




Yeah for your stats class being done this week- I want my fav blogger back!! :) cant wait to hear about your family vacas and see a video of Joey walking!!
ReplyDeleteLove that pic of you and Morgan! Also couldn't help but laugh at your morning, I've so been there!! It's the worst when things happen before 9 am ;)
ReplyDeletecoke all over you??? oh no
ReplyDeleteI also 3 bills promise to get back to bloggin'... lets hold each other accountable mama! miss you on here & rl :) Best of luck w/ your final!
ReplyDeleteahhhh little joey! boys terrify me, I dont know how any mom of boys do it! Yay for your vacations. that photo is adorable of you two. Happy summer!
ReplyDelete