13 July 2013

Photo Sesh

If you're my friend on FB, then you've seen this already (all 3 of you, lol).

We had photos taken a few weeks ago for Joey's 1st Birthday and got some family shots too.  We also included my MIL as part of her Mother's Day gift this year. 

Our fave photog, Christina Littleton, posted a few sneak peeks for us tonight.  I am thrilled with how they turned out, considering it was eleventy billion degrees out that day.  And Morgan would.not.cooperate.  Except for that little kiss on top of the head business - I'm not sure how that was coerced out of her.  At least she's not hitting him.  Joey was a trooper though!  Always is.








I love them all, but this one holds a special place in my heart.  There's just something about your children pretending to get along...*sigh*

I love her spunk.  This smile of hers is pure Morgan.
 We didn't make it to the baseball game last night since the Hubs didn't get out of work til laaaate.  (Always, when we have plans.)  I try not to get too riled up and just go with the flow.  On the bright side, we had lots to do at home (packing, etc.) before leaving on our trip, so it was just as well!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy! They are all just beautiful! And you, my friend, are especially gorgeous! I am always amazed how photographers can make toddlers look great in photos, even when they are not cooperating in the least bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of your MIL and Morgan is beautiful. Framer for your MIL! Love these and can't believe how much MoJo has changed in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!!! You all look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous! You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying these are all just so precious! What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are gorgeous!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all! You have such an adorable family! We are getting our pictures taken in October and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Great memories you've captured and beautiful family, as always ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!