15 October 2013

I love ACV

This summer I was choking down an Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) concoction for it's alleged health benefits (and I did notice several).  But man was it nasty.

I've had a wretched cold/virus for the past week now and one thing that truly feels soothing and good?  Is ACV, done different.  I mix 2 Tblsp ACV + 3/4 cup water + a WHOLE LOTTA honey + a WHOLE LOTTA cinnamon, heat it in the microwave for a minute = *VOILA!* It's like a hot apple cider and it's so good.

I've felt crappy, and so has Joey, but we've been keeping up our new fall routine of running somewhere every day.  I've also been taking the kids to the park a lot so they can run around and "get their wiggles out" as Morgan says.

They are just so darn cute, I wish I could bottle up this age forever (but not the neediness, oh LAWD the neediness!)  I just keep reminding myself they won't always need me this much.  For some reason I'm really babying Joey a lot lately.  I love to hold him and cradle him, like he's an infant.  Except he's a big man child now who is very squirmy and just wants to climb, climb, climb!

My baby.  Soaking wet, which necessitated a morning speed bath.
 He's really into sitting on chairs now.  Which is cool, until he starts climbing them and using them to climb on other (higher!) things.  He's too smart and too agile for his own good.  He's also adding new words to his vocabulary:  This week it's been "Pumpkin, Blanket, Ice Cream (we went to a birthday party), Shoes, and Nose".
 They are obsessed with me pulling them around in empty laundry baskets.
 Morgan is really noticing and remembering every thing these days.  I wore a new pair of earrings that my MIL gave me as a birthday gift and she looked at them one morning and said "Oh! Mama, those are new!!"  We've had several nights of her getting out of her toddler bed and not wanting to go to sleep, so that's been fun.

They make every day exhausting, but so much fun.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!