26 November 2013

MoJo Holiday 2013

MoJo Holiday 2013

MoJo Holiday 2013 by nursetmj featuring a crown hat

So I came up with *what I thought* were the most adorable outfits ever for Morgan & Joey to wear for their Christmas pics that were scheduled for tomorrow.  I even paid for expedited shipping.  You know what that got me?  No delivery until FRIDAY.  Womp womp.  (PS: I'm still trying to decide on Morgan's outfit, hence the two options)

In case anyone was wondering, I'm raising a VERY strong-willed toddler these days.  Yeah, I need to buy and read that book.  Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers and pleading/bargaining/bribing her to wear one of these ensembles for the pictures.  She always picks out her own outfits these days, from head to toe.  And mostly, I'm OK with it.  Wanna wear the birdie shirt for the 3rd day in a row (if it's clean!)  I figure, let her be who she wants to be.  I don't need to force her into wearing what I WANT just yet ;-)  Or maybe I'm finally realizing that my days of getting to dress up my little girl are over.  It's so unfair!

I shall save my strength for more important battles.  Like the back-to-back time outs for hitting her brother.  Of which there were 3 before 8:30am today.  I always make her say "I'm sorry I hit you Joey" and hug him when she's released from time out.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the sweater with the red leggings and the pom hat for Morgan - but she will be adorable no matter what! At least you can still dress Joey in what you want for now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your picks!!! That sweater dress is everything! And those boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! Isnt it crazy how the start so little! I cant even dress my girls.ever. like ever. But I feel the same way, wanna wear pink on pink? Rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!