09 October 2014

35.5/25

35.5 Weeks and 25 Days til my c-section:


This baby is hanging "real low", as confirmed by my doctor this week.  Once again, "Baby's head is RIGHT THERE."  Side note:  It's 2014.  Haven't they figured out a less painful way to check your cervix?  Yowza.

I've been having a lot of shooting nerve pains in my groins that almost drop me to my knees.  I try to avoid places with a lot of walking for that very reason right now.  I can at least lean on the cart at the grocery store.  Maybe I need a walker? #oldmomproblems

My blood pressure is totally wacky but I think we've got it under control since I went back on medicine for it.  Sleep is nonexistent.  I'd rather have a newborn keeping me up over pregnancy discomfort & insomnia any day of the week.  Plus this little angel is liking to party in the womb all night long, so juuuuust when I'm dozing off I'll feel a big stab in the rib.

In other non-baby related news, we finally closed on the sale of our condo!  It was the biggest rollercoaster of a sale.  The closing date got moved several times and was even off at one point.  (In addition to our buyer trying to back out a few times)  When it was all said and done, we lost more than we wanted to on that deal, but we're relieved to just be done with it.

My hospital bag is half packed.  I've been washing baby blankets and I've located all necessary pieces of baby gear, except my pump.  I sure hope it turns up and still works, just in case!  I've frozen approximately 2 meals, lol.  Overachieving every day here folks.  We haven't touched the nursery since we are waiting to buy furniture.  I feel so much more calm with the 3rd baby, just knowing it will all be fine if all that stuff isn't done.  We'll survive.

We have a girl name picked out (this is HUGE for us!) and so of course, it will be a boy, right?  Morgan is insistent that baby is a girl and we shall name her Cara.  If it's a boy, she wants us to name him Bryson (?? maybe the name of a boy in her class?  But not happening)  Joey has changed his name recommendation from the aforementioned "Baby Swings" to "Joseph Michael Kremer".  Boy or girl, that's what he wants.

All in all, I feel ready.  Ready to meet this sweet little baby who will complete our family.  Dying to know if baby is a boy or a girl.  I make small babies with full heads of fuzzy hair so I'm looking forward to seeing if this baby will follow suit.  Ready to dive into the crazy that is 3 young children.  I know it's not going to be easy.  Every person who has 3 kids tells me going from 2 to 3 was a game changer.  Actually that's me putting it nicely...most of them say a lot worse!  I'm also ready to wear the cute fall clothes I've been ordering, drinking wine, and working out again ;-)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Omg almost there!!! I'm 2 weeks into the 3 kid thing and I agree 100% it is a game changer for sure!! A few nights ago all 3 were screaming and I asked my Hubby when he was getting a vasectomy haha! It's insane but so fun!! You will be great and i can't wait to see this little baby and have you join the crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe your juggling twins AND a newborn! I'll be sending you SOS signals through IG, lol!

      Delete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!