11 May 2012

High Five for Friday

Linking up again this week with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

1.  My Dad is currently visiting from Minnesota!  Well, currently, he's technically asleep on my recliner watching a movie with my Hubs, lol!  We've been pretty busy since he got here, I think ol' preggo here is wearing him out!

2.  Morgan has gone right to Grandpa, as if she has seen him every day since birth.  I don't know if it's the fearless stage she's in, but I love to see her so smiley and excited to see him and I'm pretty sure he likes it too.  She's always trying to crawl up into his lap or con him into a shoulder ride.  She's pretty charming, that daughter of mine ; )

Two sleepyheads up early this morning

Showing Grandpa how I can walk - I'm a pro with hands and can even do it alone!

3.  We went to visit my Grandma and Aunt Mary Jane today.  My Grandma was just released from the hospital yesterday with some heart issues and I am so thankful she is doing well.  I live about 2 hours away from her and don't get up to see her nearly as often as I'd like.


Morgan's most favorite spot to ride.

Auntie Mary Jane knew just how to keep Morgan entertained!

4.  Since we were spending most of the day in the car, we hit the outlet mall that was at the halfway point of our drive. My dad is a trooper for allowing us girls to "pop in real quick".  This equaled some fun new things for my babies at the Carter's store.  It wasn't until we got all loaded up to head home that I realized --horror of horrors -- I didn't get myself anything.  Who am I????? haha!

5.  My Dad is going to hang my curtains for me this weekend in the new baby's nursery and I might even have him talked into making a trip to IKEA - he's never been to one before so I'm making it sound really exciting and exotic, ha ha!  Even if we don't go, I'm thankful to have him here, just spending time with me & Morgan.  I've missed him!

And this last photo has nothing to do with High Five, but I just had to include from yesterday.  This would be the reason I can't get any laundry done!  She LOVES to pull out every piece of clothing - folded or not - and throw it on the ground.  So frustrating, but I can't help but laugh.  Especially when she smiles SO hard and SO big, like she's just couldn't be any more proud of herself!
Love my Little Stinker!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures of Morgan & her Grandpa! I hope you are having a great visit with your dad!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's EXACTLY what laundry time looks like in our house!! :) I'm becoming a pro at working in circles! Silly girls!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!