02 May 2012

The Pregnancy Made Me Do It

I should've started a new series called "The Pregnancy Made Me Do It".  You know, to blame every irrational freakout, impulsive purchase, naughty indulgent food choice and anything else I don't want to take responsibility for.

I am ready for non-maternity clothes.  My waistline.  This growing watermelon on my belly to be cute baby to love on from the outside.

So today, while perusing FromMrstoMama's blog...I see she is doing a lil' giveaway to Kiki La'Rue.  Hmm.  So I check out the shop.  Holycutestuff batman.  I quickly filled my cart, then went back and edited.  Took out a few more things. And then a few more.  I have deemed this summer "The Summer of the Dress" which is really code for "How Will I Hide My Post-Preggo Body in Sweltering Heat?"

I may or may not have ordered these:




Don't tell the Hubs.  See, I plan to win the $50 gift card from Becky and that will make it all better.  Like it never happened.

And if you want to enter to win that $50 gift card too, just visit Becky's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you are too cute. Your blog is adorable. Love all of those dresses! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the new purchases! Being pregnant it is def easier to wear dresses they are so much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. And so much cuter than my "The Pregnancy Made Me Do It". Mine involved a bowl of ice cream, followed by another bowl of ice cream 45 minutes later. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!