08 May 2012

On this day 2 years ago...

I thee wed:






Our Best Man's Toast was hilarious.  I believe here he said Joe had already done one thing right in choosing a mate:  Be the ugly one, ha ha!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my dear Husband.  Two years has flown by SO fast!  And here we are with a 14.5 month-old and another baby on the way in just 7 short weeks!

Our wedding day really was incredible.  Oddly enough, I didn't want it to be "a big deal", but am so glad it was.  We hired an amazing photographer and videographer and I love looking back on that day.  I wish I could do it all over again and I wouldn't change a thing!!

(OK, that's not entirely true, the ONLY thing I would've changed is my dress - I was NOT happy with the "top area" if you know what I mean.  I argued with the seamstress at the bridal salon that I needed a custom sized top but they talked me out of it.  I had my seamstress ADD material to it and it was still not quite enough coverage. *sigh* anyway....)

Marriage is not always easy.  And prior to our wedding, in the 6 years we were together, we went through a LOT of ups and some big DOWNS.  Today we still fight and bicker and argue, and we still love each other through it all.  But I can honestly say, my life has been filled with so much pure joy in these past 2 years and I am thankful every single day for this person I call my husband.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. happy anniversary lady! hope you two can get out tonight or this weekend to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.. you two are a gorgeous couple! And I actually love your dress :)

    New follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What gorgeous pics! I'm so jealous - our photographer is the thing I'd change about our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary you two!! Love your wedding pics and your dress looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!