Is it just me or is January coming to an end at a snail's pace? Could it go any slower? That said, it's cold. Everywhere (except Florida, I hear). And in the forecast, while today's temp was 16 degrees, it's showing 61 degrees for Tuesday. Where am I living?
Enough chat about the weather. Joey's RSV is back and boyfriend sounds awful. That lone tooth popped its way through. He's been miserable this week. Awake every night at midnight. And then again around 6am. I had it so good before!!
Morgan has been one word this week: Delightful. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. All her canines have poked through, she's been sickies-free for more than a hot minute, and she is just so much fun right now. Hilarious too! Her teacher even commented at school how much of a change she's seen in her since Christmas break, that she's really come out of her shell.
I made it to a MOMS Club meeting FINALLY and had a nice couple of hours to run some errands alone. I got my sitter for the meeting because of Joey's RSV, didn't want him exposing other kids. Plans for the week have fallen through (working out, brunch with a friend) so I shop adjusted accordingly.
1. Morgan's "Cast of Characters" + 2 blankies that we must bring to and from her crib every single day. It's getting to be quite a load to haul and she will call you out on it if you "forget" even one. I've tried. I'm just her pack mule.
2. Joey's expression after Morgan gave him a kiss.
3. I used a gift card to Babies R'Us to get Joey this learning cube thingy. So far, he likes it! And it's helping him to work on his sitting-up skillz.
4. Morgan loves squeezing into tight spaces now. Here she is under our counter top, between my legs. She was totally just hanging out while I drank my coffee, lol.
5. I heart this boy in this shirt. Love Bandit fo sho.
6. Dirty face girl. Every meal pretty much looks like this.
7. A serious sibling discussion.
8. Roses to get me through the week to the weekend, when Joe is finally OFF.
9. Gorgeous winter sunsets seen from our front door.
In other news, my post-postpartum hair is a tragedy these days. It didn't help I got a bad haircut (which my husband's aunt tried to fix, but there wasn't a lot she could do with it), but it's all been falling out. I tried to go blonder, but it just got really dried out. I'm hoping vitamins will help a sister out! Pregnancy hair was so amazing. But I'm not that desperate for great hair again just yet, haha!




I thought last week took forever, but it's got nothing on this week. Seriously, Wednesday felt like it should be Friday.
ReplyDeletePoor Joey :( But yay for Morgan being so awesome! I love her big cheesy smiles :)
They are SO cute! I'm so sorry that Joey is sick :( Parker has broncholitus (sp?) AGAIN and it is no fun. He's doing breathing treatments which help immensely. Feb will be here before we know it! :)
ReplyDelete