I have FINALLY begun the steps necessary to turn this little ole' blog into a book. A Family Album, if you will. I think it's all my kids are gonna get in terms of memories (sorry guys!). (On another note, does anyone print out pictures and put them in a book anymore??)
Anyhoo, on to our weekend:
| She found her old sunnies and has been wearing them nonstop |
| Showing brother her Baby. He was VERY interested ; ) |
| Sibling love on the couch. He had a grip on her and wouldn't let go! She, on the other hand was frozen in stone with a look on her face that said "How much longer do I have to sit here???" |
| With a lot of coercion, she gave baby brother a kiss. |
| The start to my gallery wall. After 52 nail holes...gah! |
| The scene in my living room. I swear my kids are in that mess somewhere! |
| I tried my coffee black. And then I went out and bought more creamer. |
| We roasted some butternut squash for Joey |
| *Voila!* |
| We went to the library for story & crafts |
| We went all out and put up one Valentine decoration. Yes, one. |
| We learned more about our camera. |
| I snuggled with my favorite girl |
| And snuggled with my favorite boy |



Gosh you crack me up!! I've learned to deal with my coffee black because its harder then hell to go to the store fir one thing and I need the energy! I know I say this all the time but I always love your posts and I always wonder how I got through those first years alive, your doing such a great job and being a mama and loving your babies :)
ReplyDeletei have the same debate with photos/blog album/snapfish book, etc. i think, will my boys ever look at hard copy pictures as they get older but the thought of sitting down to do a book seems like a huge task. so until then, they will sit online until i decide what to do ;)
ReplyDeleteLove her "sunnies"!
ReplyDeleteKase has those same pj's and the same jumper, but different colors :) Kyla insists that he's always in it. He will be in his bumbo and she tries to lift him out of it because she wants him in the jumper. It's easier to harass him in the jumper I guess :)
I wanted to do a picture book on Shutterfly for each year, for each kid. Well, Kyla is now 2 and I don't even have her first year book ordered. Ugh. But at least I have the blog.
I think I complain about the cold weather every time I comment here. But really...1 degree today? UGH!
Good luck with the blog book! If you're using it as your baby albums and stuff you may want something nicer, but Blog2Print was easy peasy- enter your blog address and password, dates you want included and press Print! I don't think I had the option to change photo sizes or anything, but just to get a hard copy it was great.
ReplyDeleteE is obsessed with butternut squash, which I totally don't get! Probably tmi, but is squash poo not the absolute worst?
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are too stinkin' cute- and they look so much like you!
Creamer and two splendas for my coffee.
Are you on instagram?
Most random comment ever:)
Yes, I am on IG: TKremer
DeleteAnd I love random comments!
Your weekend sounds amazing--productive, but also lazy. The best combination!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful little family you have! Ps loved the "tried my coffee black..then went and bought more creamer" lol
ReplyDelete