28 April 2013

Our Weekend

We had no big plans this weekend and it was kinda nice.  I was bummed we didn't get out more, because that seems to be the only time we can get out of the house, when I have an extra set of hands to help/hold/chase/carry.  It was still a good weekend, nonetheless!

We took the kids to the park Saturday morning and Joey got to go in the swings for the first time!  He loved it.





I was pushing Morgan and she was giggling and kept saying 'I LOOOOVE it!  I LOOOOVE it Mommy!" haha!

Saturday night we changed our plans - we originally were going to take my MIL out to dinner for her birthday, but decided the kids wouldn't tolerate sitting in a restaurant for more than 10 minutes, so why stress ourselves out over it?  We ended up cooking dinner at our house and having a nice bottle of wine.  We gave her a pot of flowers that Morgan helped me pick out, some birthday cards, and a pro photo session with her & the grandkids for later this summer.

Today we just hung out at home.
Sunday morning snuggles & reading

He' s loving the piano now
We watched Daddy wash his car, and all had to take cover in the garage when it started to rain.  I was making fun of him because I saw the clouds rolling in as he was starting to get his foamer thingy out, haha!  Anyway, the rain passed quickly and he was able to finish washing it.  Heaven forbid we go a week without washing that car!!

Supervising from the garage

She didn't care that it was raining and refused to come stand in the garage with us. 

 All in all, it was a nice low-key weekend.  Trying to remain positive as we enter another 12-day work stretch for Daddy... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!