What I'm Loving Wednesday Thursday:
- A totally superficial self-pleaser: I *may* have found the perfect wedges for summer. They're currently on their way to my house from my good friend Nordy's. I know, I know...everyone can sleep better at night now.
I couldn't decide between these two, without trying them on, so I will return one. Probably not. Remember when I said there was no Mother's Day or Wedding Anniversary gift for me? I changed my mind about that being OK, lol.
- Philosophy products on decent sale at Zulily right now. Scored more of my new favorite skincare items. (I'm a beauty product hoarder. My Mom was the same way!)

That Help Me retinoid night cream? Awesome if you're in your 30's and not loving your skin. Of course, I am only 28, so I thought I'd get a head start. HAHAHA - Getting an email on Monday of this week notifying me that I hadn't responded to my acceptance to the advanced nursing program I applied to... If I didn't respond by Wednesday, I was out and they would give my spot to someone else. Um....I never received anything? Talk about a panic! But it's all good now ANNNND I'm in. I'm planning to sell a kidney to pay for the tuition and text book. Yikes.
- The weather has warmed up! Finally. A-freakin'-men.
- Spark. It's my new crack. I love it so much I'm gonna marry it. Oh wait. I mean, I'm just gonna order more. It makes you feel SO GOOD. Without feeling all cranked up and jittery. I've barely had any coffee these past few days! Who am I??
- My Kids. They are SO funny & sweet these days. I love that Morgan can converse with me now. Makes the days a little less lonely. A little.
This morning when I was getting her out of her crib I asked "Where should we go today?" and she scrunched up her nose and said "Ummm....Target?" That's ma girl. - The new splash table I bought. It's an upgraded version of the one we had last year, which got destroyed in a storm. The littles were in heaven just before naptime today (which made for a very traumatic naptime, trying to get them inside, dried off, changed, and off to bed.)
- This stuff:
Bought it at Costco. I've used it to marinade salmon, chicken & flank steak that I made in the slow cooker last night. DELISH. Go get some.
Lots of other things I'm loving, but I'm outta time.






Congrats on nursing school! You're so brave. I pass out at the mere mention of needles. Had both kiddos naturally because of it!
ReplyDeleteIf someone asked me what one thing 'd take on a desert island, it would be Spark. It'd give me the energy to swim home - and then do the inevitable loads of laundry that my husband created.
Love me a good wedge! The first are to die.
I pass out at the mere mention of people giving birth without drugs ;-) Ha! Shoesies are coming today...I'm partial toward the TOMS (first pair) too. Can' wait!
DeleteLove this post! I need to join this loving link up next week! On Wednesdays? Good for you for getting into the program you wanted! Go Mama! Also, I LOVE that water table. So wanted to get one for P Bear for his birthday but we went a different direction. I think he needs one soon though and seeing your littles playing there just solidifies the fact that we need one. Pronto! Totally agree that you should keep both shoes. You need them. Both.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what Parker gets for his big 1 year gift! But the water table is always a hit, so def. get him one! Thanks for having my back on the shoes ;)
Delete