Five glorious things to be ridiculously, unabashedly, excited about this summer Friday:
Linking up with all dem girls...
1.
2. Officially locked in for Fall semester, courses registered, etc. It won't be a walk in the park but I'm not scurred. It's all Nursing stuff...so....I feel like it won't be foreign to me. Maybe I don't know what I don't know. At any rate, I'll remain in my blissfully ignorant state while I enjoy the remainder of summer.
3. We are taking the kids to the Florence Freedom baseball game tonight. This will be Joey's first time! We'll stay up past bedtime and eat hot dogs (littles) and drink beer (bigs).
4. After I get up bright n' early tomorrow to go complete a CPR class (yawn...really), we will be loading up the fun bus to go stay with our friends down in Ashland. They have small children that are each 1 year older than MoJo, so here's to high hopes they entertain eachother! And they have an in-ground pool. And a boat. And our friends like beer. It's really an all-around win if you ask me.
5. Tonight starts Joe's vacation...need I say more? Next weekend we're going to Lake Cumberland for a long weekend. 2 Mini-trips in one week (well that's just pure excitement in the life of a SAHM!) and I'm praying the "toddler sleeping situation" works itself out. Let's just say she is NOT flexible when it comes to deviating away from the normal sleeping environment and we learned this the hard way this week. I finally broke down and bought a DVD player for the car ride...maybe my kids will finally start to watch movies?
I feel like I have way more than 5 things to be happy about this week....so much goodness going on. And it's summer. That makes everything better, doesn't it?
Cheers to the weekend!!!!




I must have missed something! You are a nurse turned SAHM....what are you going to school for? Nurse practitioner?
ReplyDeleteYes! But I have to finish my BSN first and will continue on. It will probably take me forever! How about you? Will you be going on?
Deleteyay Joey! So exciting!
ReplyDelete