20 November 2011

Lil Turkeybutt

The Hubs goes a little crazy online shopping sometimes (I secretly love that but try to pretend I'm going to be all strict about it, ssshhh, don't tell him).  Especially if there's a sale.  He bought Morgan a whole bunch of new PJs recently, including these "My First Thanksgiving" jams.

They have a turkey on the butt, so I call her "My Lil' Turkeybutt"....they are SO cute!


And tonight I accidentally scared lil Turkeybutt REALLY bad.  I was taking some trash out, so I got the garbage bag out and ya know how you fluff the sack to get it to open up?  I'm not sure how to properly describe this, but it makes a loud smacking noise when the sack smacks itself.  Make sense?  Good. 

So I do this once or twice and Morgan SCREAMS.  Like out of nowhere SCREAMS a bloodcurdling scream.  I immediately drop the bag and run to hug her to make sure she's OK.  She doesn't cry, just looks at me in disbelief.  So after calming her down, I go back to my garbage bag, which I have to fluff all over again.  I try to look at her and smile and say "It's OK...mommy's just opening the garbage bag, see?"  But she wasn't going for it.  Again she starts screaming.  So I gave it up til after I put her to bed.  I felt so bad for her because she had a look of sheer terror in her eyes!  Poor girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!