16 November 2011

Time for a Hair Cut

November has been a bad month for my poor lil' blog.  Ooops.  I've been a tad under the weather and haven't felt like reading blogs, nor writing much on my own.  Nor cooking dinner.  Or getting off the couch.  Or going places.  More on all that next week (wink wink)...

Morgan, however, is as active as ever!  We have her 9-month well check tomorrow and I know her Pediatrician is going to question WHAT THE HECK I'm feeding this girl.  She feels SO heavy these days!  That's a good thing!  I am excited to see the curve on her growth chart make a sharp increase....I snooped and looked at the CDC's growth chart for healthy TERM infant girls.  I'm predicting 75th percentile....  Amazing, considering she was in the bottom 2% when she FINALLY got on the curve at a few months old!

I gave her a lil' haircut again this week. The wispies were getting out of control and her bangs were poking in her eyes. And I was tired of combing out the snarls that seemed to nest in the top of her hair every day.  The rest of her hair (the back) is apparently on strike from any sort of growth. 

BEFORE...

AFTER...good thing she has wavy hair to hide my hack job.  Poor Girl.







So now she looksa little less like Harry and a little more like Lloyd...ha ha!!!.....I'm a mean mom!

She is grabbing things like crazy these days.  Mostly, my hair (OUCH!!!)  I usually always have it in a pony tail, but sometimes I like to let my hair down!  She's also babbling away and is a total chatterbox.  And a new thing she has started is arching her back and throwing her head back, in a tantrum-like fashion, whenever she doesn't like something.  WHERE did this come from??  She's smacked her head on more than one occasion.  She gets the biggest kick out of the dog and will giggle endlessly at her.

I love this little girl to no end and get such great joy out of seeing the person she is turning into every day.  She has brought so much love and light to our lives.  We are truly blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!