07 November 2011

Game Face

Despite the fact we're not huge football fans....Someone had her game face on this weekend:

WHO DEY!
 And was flinging her arms about so wildly, the camera couldn't even capture them.  So it looks like she doesn't have any arms, lol.  Catching her sitting still is nearly impossible these days.



And I had to snap a cell phone pic of her in the hat my Grandma Edith knit for her...it is just too precious! I plan to get a much better pic to send to Grandma...

Morgan is growing and changing so rapidly these days.  I realized she didn't get the memo for Daylight Savings Time on Saturday night.  Oh well...I love any opportunity to snuggle with her and lately she has been waking up at midnight, crying.  Then again at 6am.  Maybe a growth spurt?  I've been trying to give her more solids throughout the day because she's been drinking SO much formula.

She loves watching the dog, examining her feet, Sweet Potato Puffs, falling asleep in her Jumperoo, hanging out in the kitchen with mom, pureed corn, and bath time.  I've noticed lately that she has really stinky feet, lol!  You know how some people do and some don't?  Well...she does.  Must've got that from her dad ; )

There's been a lot going on these days in our household....lots of excitement.  I've been redecorating (thank you Pinterest + Craigslist) and am almost done.  Or rather, the spending window has officially closed, according to the warden.  For now.  Hee hee ; )

We had a fantastic weekend and got together with friends.  On Sunday, I attended a Baby Sprinkle for a friend who is pregnant with her second baby girl.  Her babies will be somewhere around 17-18 months apart.  I think I'm going to need her advice ; )  Anyway, I think I am a curse for Sunday Baby Showers.  At 2:30am this morning, her water broke.  We're still all anxiously awaiting baby's arrival.  After my Sunday Baby Shower, I ended up going into the hospital and having Morgan.  Coincidence?  Probably....I just like to dramz it up a bit ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!