13 January 2012

16 Weeks - A Bumpdate

Well, here I am at 16 weeks. Time is flying! Figured for my own shoddy memory (and for this 2nd babe to look back on one day to see that he or she wasn't completely neglected) I thought I'd do one of these survery thingamabobs.

Total Weight Gained/Loss? Um, still zero I guess. Even my MIL commented "You're carrying this baby SO differently than Morgan!" I think that means I don't have pregnant face, pregnant back, and pregnant butt (yet). I definitely have a bump!

When the hubs is gone all day at work, a headless picture is the best I can do, lol!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, some. But since we stay home a lot, I'm getting by in my same old sweats/yoga pants. You know, hot clothes, lol. If I go out, I do wear Maternity pants (because of the waistband) but am still in regular shirts.

Sleep: Terrible. Up to use bathroom 2-5 times per night. Morgan's been waking back up between 10 & midnight EVERY NIGHT and usually needs another bottle (I don't know what's up with this!). A certain someone who shall remain nameless SNORES. ****Sleep? Ahhhhh.....SOMEDAY**** Lately I fantasize about checking into a hotel ALONE and sleeping for 24 hours straight.

Best Moment of the Week? Winter has arrived! (NOT! I can't wish winter away fast enough!) Um, it's been pretty uneventful. So I guess all the cute things Morgan does -- there is no shortage of them! Ooh - Ooh - I know! Another great moment this week, although not pregnancy related, was scoring some SAWEET deals on a few JCREW sweaters. They should be arriving on my doorstep soon.


Ha, little stinker.  I took the tray off her high chair to let her just hang out while I cooked & baked last night.  She was SO content to just chill like this, with her leg hanging over the edge.  LOVE her!


Movement? Not yet. Although I definitely feel something when I lie on my back accidentally at night. I start to feel like I'm slowly strangulating.

Food Craving? Hmmm. Nope. Although we recently discovered Salt & Pepper Pistachio nuts. OMGSOGOOD.

Food aversions: Chicken. Sweets. Not so much an "aversion", but can definitely do without them. But I haven't...that just wouldn't be right. I keep trying them to make sure I can still handle my suga!

Morning sickness? Not anymore, thank GOD.

Gender? Not finding out. So excited!

Labor Signs? No thank you.

Belly Button? Still in. Though inching forward.

What I miss? Beer. Wine. Sleep. Energy. Not being so moody.


What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment & Ultrasound next week. Just want to make sure everything's looking good!!   I need to discuss my BP issues with him too.  It's been wonky all the time lately.  Also, a possibly warm vacation MAY be in the works.  I think I have the hubs convinced.  Although we'll probably take Morgan with us....meaning, it won't be a total vacation.  But it would still be awesome to get out of the cold and into the sun as a family of 3!!  Planning Morgan's 1st Birthday Party -- NEXT MONTH ALREADY?!?!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what a sweet bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks Mrs. Mama! I always liked this stage...you know, before I reach Whale-size, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the cutest bump! All the woman at my work are pregnant and I cant wait to be cute pregnant like all of you!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!