I'm SO excited....I got this wild hair to change my blog up a little bit. I thought I'd try to teach myself but I have the attention span of a gnat. A gnat with A.D.D. that is. So I contacted this girl to help a sister out and she did not disappoint! Stay tuned for the fun changes coming! (OMG I'm learning so much, that's the first time I've linked to another blog....baby steps, baby steps!)
I'm 17 weeks along today...not much is new, but I'll try to get a bump pic posted this weekend. The hubs is off work and I can maybe sweet talk him into taking one for me...maybe even one that has my head on it! I was never very faithful about taking the weekly pictures the first pregnancy go-round, so I don't feel too guilty about missing some now. Hey, at least I'm consistently inconsistent!
PS: Sorry if you thought there would be some pics with this post...lame, I know. I always like to look at the pictures!
20 January 2012
A New Look and 17 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Wife. Mom. RN. Lover of sparkly things.
Follow Me on Instagram: tkremer
My Heart
POPULAR POSTS
-
I'm really trying to make an effort this year for Valentines Day. Morgan is just starting to get really into doing things with me, like...
-
I affectionately dubbed the new house "Cliffgate" the first time we drove up the long, mountainous driveway, and the name stuck. ...
-
I bought new dish soap shortly after we moved into our new house - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender, to be exact. I thought "If the...
-
Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another beloved So What Wednesday! This week, I'm saying So What: If I miss preg...
-
As I continue to grow this precious little bebe inside me, I decided to get on the ball and get some photographs of the nursery taken. Ther...
-
My baby boy is 6 months and some change old. He is an absolute delight . Sleeping through the night; smiling every waking hour (for the m...
-
This is a very sensitive time for me as Morgan came at 31 weeks, 3 days. As in, TOMORROW MORNING. We were not prepared and it was a very...
-
I sent my trainer/friend/cousin's-wife-by-marriage (got all that?) these pictures via text with a message saying " I need to look ...
-
Ever have those times where there's just so much going on inside your head? Ideas, to-do lists, deadlines... I get all fired up and ge...
-
'Tis the eve of my birthday and as posted on Facebook....all I want is to sleep in tomorrow morning, lol. OK, that's not all I want...
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2012
(179)
-
▼
January
(22)
- What's That?
- Head Crash
- Nursery Progress for Baby #2
- Nap Hair
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas
- Things I'm Loving
- MOMS Club
- 17 Week Bump Pic
- New Blog Design - Ta-Daaaa!
- A New Look and 17 Weeks
- Diva!
- OB appointment and more randomness
- What we've been up to...
- Nursery Furniture....Round 2
- Little Naughty and her sippy cup
- 16 Weeks - A Bumpdate
- Random thoughts...
- It's time....
- Crawling
- A Bump and a Baby
- 10 Months
- 2nd Trimester and We're in TROUBLE!
-
▼
January
(22)
Claire is Born
Joey is Born
Morgan is born
Our Wedding



cant wait to see it girl!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Im your newest follower! Your blog looks great...I have a thing for chevron stripes :) Check me out at http://durrettashlea.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI'm also a new follower as our little girls have the same exact name! Never met Anyone else with Morgan Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteLove the new look!
Thanks for the comments girls! I will be sure to check out your blogs as well! I LOVE my new look!!
ReplyDelete