15 January 2012

Nursery Furniture....Round 2

Haha, weren't we JUST here a year ago? 

This time around, the decision making was much easier.  We knew what we wanted.  And now just happened to be the best time to get it.  Thank you Pottery Barn sale...

So here is our next little bundle of joy's furniture, which should be delivered in a few weeks.  I'm going to see if I can stall them because we have to clean out the office first, and THAT my friends, will be no small undertaking. 

The Larkin Collection, all in the same off-white color (Rustic Sun Valley White and Simply White for the crib):


I promise, we got this in the white too, but the only pic available on the website was shown in Espresso.


I think that bedding is really cute too...however, if I've learned anything since Baby #1 (actually I've learned a LOT!), it's that you don't need bedding right away.  Because of course the baby isn't going to sleep in the crib for the first few months anyway.  So no need to stress about finding something "gender neutral" or if something I like is too feminine or too boyish.

We also purchased the Toddler Bed Conversion Kit, just like we did with Morgan's bed.  These kids better L.O.V.E. this furniture because they are going to be using it til they are 100.  Or 18.  Or can afford to buy their own, lol!

I was thinking about my own childhood and how different times were waaaaay back then.  We didn't really have nice "stuff".  I remember ONE bedroom set my parents ever bought for my sister & I to share -- (otherwise it was garage sale finds and hand-me-downs):  A full size white canopy bed with matching dresser.  Of course we trashed it! That might explain why we didn't have nice things, lol?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!