Here we are...32 weeks! 8 to go.
Did I ever mention that technically, my OB's office has me a week BEHIND what I believe myself to be? (Isn't that always the case?) NOT what a pregnant woman ever wants to hear. But, since they are taking the baby at week 39 anyway via c-section, it all evens out.
![]() |
| Keeping it classy in the Macy's Family Restroom. What, you don't take pics there? |
![]() |
| My view looking down, every day, all day. Except poor Mo's face won't even be visible by the time this watermelon is done protruding! |
![]() |
| Busted on the stairs. Again. Yes, we have a baby gate. Mom Fail for forgetting to close it. |
How far along? 32 Weeks
Baby Size: 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long according to Babycenter. Can someone please tell me what a jicama is? They use the strangest references on that site??
Total weight gain: Up another pound, so +17 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Some. The above skirt IS, tank is NOT.
Maternity clothes? Some. The above skirt IS, tank is NOT.
Stretch marks? No...not yet. Any minute now. I think I can HEAR my skin stretching.
Sleep: No good. Can't get comfortable. Leg cramps. Oh, the leg cramps!!
Best moment this week: Being close to getting a new vehicle to haul my babies around in. (A Toyota Highlander is what we've narrowed the search down to...)
Best moment this week: Being close to getting a new vehicle to haul my babies around in. (A Toyota Highlander is what we've narrowed the search down to...)
Miss Anything? Being comfortable. Beer. Wine. Moving swiftly and gracefully. Bending over and it not taking 90 seconds to complete the return to standing position. My NOT BRUISED LEG.
Movement: Lots of bony little protrusions rocking out in there.
Food cravings: Sweeeeets! And chocolate.
Food cravings: Sweeeeets! And chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: We are going to be surprised!
Gender: We are going to be surprised!
Labor Signs: No thank you!
Symptoms: Feel free to skip over reading this whinathon section: Leg Cramps. Foot cramps. Swollen feet AND legs - man they are getting chunky. It's all fluid too, I can't even kneel sitting down anymore. When I wake up in the morning, it now hurts to walk on my feet, like I'm walking on hot coals. Is that weird or what? Stretching in abdomen. Pressure "downstairs". Heartburn. And my old friend from Pregnancy #1 has returned: Low back pain. Pretty sure my Hubs is sick of alllll the complaining.
Symptoms: Feel free to skip over reading this whinathon section: Leg Cramps. Foot cramps. Swollen feet AND legs - man they are getting chunky. It's all fluid too, I can't even kneel sitting down anymore. When I wake up in the morning, it now hurts to walk on my feet, like I'm walking on hot coals. Is that weird or what? Stretching in abdomen. Pressure "downstairs". Heartburn. And my old friend from Pregnancy #1 has returned: Low back pain. Pretty sure my Hubs is sick of alllll the complaining.
Belly Button in or out? 1/2 in 1/2 out. Weird.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good. Just too tired and achey.
Mood: Good. Just too tired and achey.
Looking forward to: Getting the new vehicle deal locked down and in my garage.
Finding my glider rocker & ottoman that was ordered over 2 weeks ago.
My MIL's graduation from her Ph.D program this weekend. So proud of her!
Finding my glider rocker & ottoman that was ordered over 2 weeks ago.
My MIL's graduation from her Ph.D program this weekend. So proud of her!
My Dad coming to visit next week!!
Getting a spray tan so I can be orange & squishy instead of white & squishy.
Getting a pedicure!
Maybe using that massage gift card?
(Is it obvious I'm wanting a little pampering?)
My first time leaving Morgan with a Babysitter. Hold me?
My new blog design coming soon!
I firmly believe you MUST have some fun things to look forward to in life - just as a rule in general.
But ESPECIALLY in the last weeks of pregnancy, when the newness of being pregnant has worn off. The energy of the 2nd Tri has left you (mine never found me!) and you just get so big and uncomfortable. So I hope my "Looking Forward To" list is always long!
Physically, I'm feelin' it folks. Thankful for this precious life growing inside me, but whiny nonetheless; )







I cannot believe your leg! OUCH! You look absolutely amazing and Mo is an adorable big-sis-to-be!! Congrats on the Highlander, great choice! Yes, you completely deserve some pampering - ENJOY!!
ReplyDeletehoping over from Kelly's. I'm from NKY as well. I have 2 kids 18 months apart. 2 and 14 months now :). Forever 21 has some super cute long Maxi's right now. There is a one shoulder one that is Amazing!
ReplyDeletethe look on morgan's face as she is climbing the stairs is the best..too cute! and holy moly, that bruise! are you going on 2 weeks now? hopefully it is gone come d day!
ReplyDeleteYou are so freaking adorable! I love how cute you are pregnant. And I can never get over how cute Morgan is. I really hope that ur leg looks worse than it feels. :-( and I happen to know you will have a new design on here by mid week! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy! So fun to meet a fellow NKY blogger - there don't seem to be many! Your daughter is adorable! Your leg bruise - not so much! (Youch!) I look forward to following along, getting to know you and seeing if just maybe you will be welcoming a baby boy right behind us :)
ReplyDelete