13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mom

My Favorite saying....
To my Mom in heaven, who is no longer with us....I miss you and Thank You for being a wonderful mother.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you - multiple times - and wish you were still here.  I wish you could see Morgan and the other grandbabies and show them what a fun and goofy Grandma you were! I wish I would have told you I loved you more often and shown my appreciation for YOU more.


To my Mother-In-Law who is always just a phone call away and is so good to Morgan and me.....Thank You for EVERYTHING you do and for being such a positive female role model.  We love you more than we can express.

And to my future Mom-self:  At 15 months into this whole Mom gig, it is starting to feel normal.  It won't always be easy but it won't always be hard either.  I won't say "I can't remember my life before I had a baby!" because let's be honest -- I remember sleeping in, I remember sleeping through the night, I remember going out wherever and whenever I pleased.  But I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world.  It is single-handedly the very best thing I've ever done!

I don't have to be perfect at it (nor will I be), but I want more than anything to be good at it.  Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms out there!!
My First Mother's Day - May 2011 - Morgan 2.5 months old

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. happy mother's day! i know your mom is watching over you and smiling the biggest smile seeing her daughter as a fabulous mom! hope you had a great day with morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found you on kk's. not sure which part of northern ky you're from. i'm from southern indiana. i also had PE and HELLP with each of my pregnancies. you and your daughter are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!