So.....I began having abdominal pain yesterday.
By this afternoon, I decided to call my OB's office.
Instructed to go directly to L&D.
While it seems I have managed to escape the wrath of Pre-E & HELLP this time,so far,
I am officially in pre-term labor.
Contracting regularly, as close as 4 min apart
2cm dilated & 50% effaced. Whaaaaat?
Apparently my baby is too excited to get to life outside the womb.
I have reunited with my old friend, Magnesium Sulfate, to try to stop my labor.
We will be together for 48 hours. Boo.
Please say a little prayer for me & my baby tonight.
I am 32w3d & wondering if we will be meeting our new addition by the end of this week.
My dear Hubs said he would get excited if they started the steroids (to help baby's lungs mature faster).
Guess who got shot #1 in the butt already? This girl.
I will try to update as I am able.



Tammy!! I am so sorry to hear that and will be praying for your & baby's health! (And here I was going to try to convince you to make it to the playdate at Lunken Friday!)
ReplyDeleteOh Tammy! I will be praying for you & the baby! I hope that they can get the contractions under control & that your little one stays put a bit longer. Please keep us posted!
ReplyDeletepraying for you and sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteoh girl! I will say a prayer for you and your precious baby! So glad they started the steroid shots, I know everything will be fine
ReplyDeleteGood luck and the new babe will be here before you know it:) I nominated you for a blog award check out my blog!
ReplyDeletepraying for yall. Hope the little one stays put until their lungs are fully developed
ReplyDelete