So this post was set for yesterday, also known as What I'm Loving Wednesday. But since I procrastinated.... well, you get it. So I'm not linking up because I'm late to that party, obviously.
So here's What I'm Loving...on a Random Thursday.
1. That last night the Hubs asked "So, do you know which decor you want if this baby's a boy and if it's a girl? Like, do you have it all picked out, because if you put it all in your Amazon cart or your Etsy cart, or wherever it is you're getting all this stuff, right after the baby's born - BAM - I'll just click "Order". Awwww....So cute. He really is.
And for the record? I've hit a wall with the nursery. Hasn't been touched. He peeked in there again this morning and had to twist that thorn a little bit too. Booger.
2. I might have a new vehicle? Anyone else sick of this topic? Oh wait...I am. But I still get a little excited about it. Today I feel like I have them eating out of the palm of my hand. It's nice to be in the driver's seat. I've never been one to play hardball, but thanks to my Hubs, I am. And let me tell ya: It feels GOOD ; )
3. Morgan in summer rompers. OMG I could just eat her up.
![]() |
| The 18mo size is just a wee bit big, but we'll just call her Flashdance. |
![]() |
| I'm SO over my Droid's inability to snap a photo - FAST. She's always moving so every. single. pic. is blurry. |
5. Sundresses/maxidresses and anything that hides that hideous bruise on my leg from last week's fall out of bed. It now looks like a gigantic grape juice stain that is slowly fading from the inside. Clearly being on that Baby Aspirin daily DOES increase your risk for bleeding. Duh. (My OB said it wouldn't. But then again, he probably doesn't have too many patients who fall out of bed either.)
6. My Hubs was supposed to work this weekend -- I dread those weekends because it means 12 days in a row of him being very busy and us girls being alone. Not to mention the overnight call/pages/late nights. BUT - this weekend? He switched with someone so I get to squeeze one more weekend of
7. These:
I've been craving may-jah sugar lately and these satisfy that without going overboard. Overboard, as in, a pint of Graeter's...MUST. RESIST.
8. That I got a custom designed Mother's Day Card for my MIL from Shutterfly for FREE. Yes, FREE. And normally it would've cost like $2.53 or something for one card. Which is WAY cheaper than the drugstore and grocery store cards???? What is up with that?
I wish I could show you the card, but it's not allowing me to upload a copy - and I'm not techy savvy enough to figure it out. If you want a custom mother's day card, I think you can still use the code CARD4U at checkout and it'll be free! Also, code SHIP30 will get you free shipping if your order is over $30.

.jpg)





Don't keep us in suspense...what car are you getting?! Loving the romper on Morgan...always room to grow into this summer. I just heard yesterday about Yassos which is a greek yogurt bar...I am on the hunt for them now!
ReplyDeleteI *think* we are getting the Highlander. The Yassos bars are SOOO GOOD! But I've only found them at Costco, which for us is a bit of a drive, so we don't go too often.
DeleteI need to try those fruit bars, they look delicious! Morgan looks precious in her romper. I put one on Gracie the other day and just about died too. Baby girls are so fun to dress
ReplyDeleteLook at you at that bump! Your such a cute preggo lady! and When the heck is that bruise going to get better!?
ReplyDelete