19 January 2013

Big Stuff

The most exciting news of all around here....

Joey got his first tooth!!  It cut through yesterday on the bottom left.  His first tooth, at 6 months and 3 weeks old.


My sweet sweet boy.... part of this makes me so sad...he's growing up.

I am completely and utterly in love with this little boy!!!!

I can hear on the monitors that my munchkins are up from their naps.  I think we'll get out of the house again...maybe make a Target run ; )  Happy Weekend All!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Caden got his first tooth a week ago! It is so exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may explain him waking up at night. Still can't believe he is 6 months and getting teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for teeth! None for Kase man yet, but Kyla got hers at almost exactly 6 months. Hope he's feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!