10 January 2013

Is it still January?

Oh yes...only January 10th to be exact.  Ugh, this month can be over any time now.

Much to our delight, it was 53 degrees out and sunny yesterday (in January!), so we had to break out the double stroller and go for a nice long walk.  The kiddos loved it!

Of course she had to bring her newest baby along.  She's really into taking stuff with her everywhere now!
 And I just had to share this...for whatever reason yesterday, this little guy kept falling asleep.  Every time I turned around, he was OUT:


He's a growing boy!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. hahahah that is hilarious! hes so adorable, i cant believe how old they look in that stroller!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god!!! How funny is he!:) soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is so cute! Kase NEVER does that! I'm jealous of your 50's. We're in the 30's and people are saying it has "warmed up".

    Kyla does the same thing as Morgan lately. If we're leaving, she runs and gets something for the van. I actually have toys in there for her, but she always has to take something new. And when I tell her she needs a new diaper, she runs around looking for something to take with her while I change her. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! He's getting so big :) I think Aurora has that same doll! The one that says I love you and makes the kiss noise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kiddos are minis of you and your hubs! So precious! I love that J kept falling asleep, that is so funny! And thumb sucking? Is that working for soothing at night? Parker finds his thumb occasionally and I do not mind a bit! Although I think he prefers his passie!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!