14 January 2013

Refocus


Gearing up for the start of another 12-day stretch on our own.  We had a lovely little weekend.  It was NEARLY 70 DEGREES on Saturday!  And then 25 degrees this morning.  Womp womp.  Thank you January, you fickle beast.

Joey and I did a little shopping on Friday.  Actually, I just returned some items and picked up a suit that the Hubs had altered.  Exciting stuff.  It cracks me up how much he loves looking in the mirror.

 This little girl let me put her hair in a ponytail on Saturday before we all headed outside to supervise Daddy washing his car.  The man's obsessed, what can I say?
 We stuffed this little guys hooves in his Toms.  SO CUTE!
 It really was THAT warm out!

Little Miss Driving Daisy and her graham cracker
 Joey loved being outside too
 It felt SO GREAT to get outside for some fresh warm air!  Needless to say, this little gal was NOT happy to have to go back inside.
I don't wanna go inside Mama!
Sunday was warm and rainy.  We needed some things at Target so I took Mo with me.  We shared a cookie while we waited for the rain to let up a bit.  Then we made a run for it to the car!
This little guy is all over the place in his walker.  He keeps getting pinned in the corner, haha!  Of course he had a surprise in his diaper waiting for me once I rescued him.  


Saturday night we got to go out for an early dinner with Nana and the kiddos - Dewey's Pizza - my favorite!!  I was down 4 pounds this past week!!  But lost focus this weekend (hellooo pizza and pancakes!)

MUST. GET. BACK. ON. TRACK.

I'm still quite sore from my last Pilates workout on Saturday.  But I plan to get my rear in gear today and work out on the elliptical for at least 45 minutes.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. cant wait till the weather gets warm again! Glad you guys had some nice weather!! I love Target, I pretty much live there lol! have a great week, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with babies and mirrors?! It cracks me up to see them so entertained :) Looks like a nice weekend-- can't go wrong with warm weather and Target stops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we please have your 70 degree weather? It has been in the 30s here the past few days but I guess we can't complain as it has been welcomed as we haven't seen rain. And great work on down 4 pounds...a little pizza won't bring that all back on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! So cute! It was near 70 degrees here the other day and the next day we woke up to snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weather was very similar this morning! How cute are you in your outfit and colored skinny jeans?? I can't wait to wear normal clothes again! Morgan's ponytail is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish our house was walker friendly, looks like he's having so much fun :) I love Dewey's, and I was thinking about you this weekend, we have a gift cert to Vito's (but they just reopened today from holiday break) - possible double date??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt like I gained 5 pounds this weekend with Kyla's birthday party and all the sweets. But surprisingly I was the exact same. It seems like it's always a day behind though so tomorrow I'll probably be up. Yes, I weigh myself way too often (as in every day).

    I love Morgan in a pony. I have to bribe Kyla with food or Mickey to sit still long enough for me to put one in her hair.

    Love your nice weather. Wish it would have stuck around longer for you. It's freeeeeeezing here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love me some Dewey's. I made pancakes out of 2 eggs and 1mashed banana the other day and they were prettygood

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!