25 January 2013

TGIF

Soooooo happy it's Friday!  We stayed in all day yesterday since it was SO cold out.  We read LOTS and LOTS of books and probably watched too much Dora & SpongeBob.  

I tried a little photo sesh since both my Littles had Vday-themed outfits on.  But they weren't nearly as into it as I was.  So while I didn't get that "perfect shot", I got a lot of cute ones.  Seriously, I could just smooch on them all day long.



Trying to give baby brother a smooch on the cheek


Morgan is OBSESSED with my slippers right now.  "Slippas?  Slippas?  On Feet Mama!" 
 Morgan's saying a ton of cute/new things.  This week, I cracked up when I heard her call out "Elmo....Way HAR YOUUUUU?"

I think Joey's starting to feel a little better.  His cough got so bad that he threw up the other night.  At 12:30 am.  AFTER I had bathed him.  So back into the tub he went, poor little guy.

It's snowing today.  Hoping the roads don't turn into another 90-something car pileup like they did on Monday - if you didn't hear about that in Cincinnati already. Wow, what a MESS.  Anyway, this week I decided it was high time I found Joey a proper WINTER coat.  I got this one at Babies R'Us on clearance and it is SO cute and SO warm!!

I'm starting to get some ideas together for Miss Morgan's 2nd Birthday party, which is rapidly approaching!  I just need to decide a theme:  Dora?  Or Elmo?  Or neither?  Go with something pretty that Mama wants? Because the next few years I have a feeling she's going to be very opinionated about what she wants (and there will be time for all that character nonsense then)...  At any rate, I think we are keeping it relatively small.  *I think*

And this weekend Joe & I are having a date night!  I. Cannot. Wait.  Hair will be down.  High heels will be worn.  Full makeup shall be donned.  Adult beverages will be consumed.

Oh, and if you could, please say a prayer for my cousin & his fiance's baby; she was born this week, prematurely at 24 weeks :(  Little Miss Bailey is fighting for her life and so far, I'm told, holding her own.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Prayers for baby Bailey! And look at your sweet babies! Love Joey's hat!! Enjoy date nite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Bailey and her parents...hoping they all find strength during this challenging time. Have a great date night, you deserve a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of Bailey and your family! Have so much fun on your date!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your babies are so adorable and i love seeing the two of them together! thank you for your comment on tonights post... i tried to write back but your email wasn't set up, so I'm kind of just going to answer ithere, haha! Yes, I plan on going back. Initially, full time, but hoping to by this summer o fall to be able to switch to part time {two nights a week}.

    I hope all is well with you and your ABSOLUTELY beautiful family! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are getting in a date night! I was stuck on Colerain Ave on Monday while they routed that traffic off the Highway. It took forever to get from the 275 ramp to Cross County....all the while the girls in the back were yelling at me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!