16 January 2013

WILW

What I'm Loving Wednesday:

  • Morgan is on the mend, but still fighting this nasty cold.  A little Pediatrician-approved baby dose of Benadryl and she slept through the night last night (first time in 10 nights if anyone's counting).  Hallelujah.  Although, of course, I worried all night that I'd over-sedated her and went to check on her THREE times.  It's true, peeps:  Once you become a mother you never sleep well again.
  • In the meantime, I'm wiping noses like a boss.
  • Dance Parties.  In the Kitchen.  Every evening at dinner-makin' time.  Our latest faves are "Good Time" by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson.  Morgan requests that song all the time by singing the "Oh Oh Oh Ohoh" part.  It's totally cute.  We also love "Trouble" by T. Swizzle and "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons.  Oh the fun we have dancing!  Joey loves watching his crazy Mama & sister.
  • Morgan destroying my pantry.  She's so curious and LOOOVES spending time "rearranging" all my neatly stacked goods.  Stinker.


This morning, they were up, dressed and ready to go to Teeter Tots!
  • The two of them starting to interact more.  Joey lights up whenever she is in his eyesight, but she is just starting to allow him near her while she plays.  I catch myself wondering what this picture will look like 1 year from now....5 years from now....15 years from now.  I hope they are always close to each other.
  • And if they fight too much growing up?  Then this WILL happen:
  • HaHAHA!  This makes me laugh every time!  Gotta love Pinterest (VIA)
  • Teeter Tots.  Even if Morgan's still not loving it yet, it gets us out of the house and some social time with other kids and parents.  I know my girl just takes her own sweet time to warm up to new situations.  
  • Morgan is LOVING school now.  When we get there, she always says "Hi Guys!" to her teachers and classmates.  And then it's "Bye Mama!"
  • I made two new recipes that turned out AWESOME.  That doesn't always happen for me.  One was Baked Chicken Parmesan from Skinnytaste.com (thanks Rachael for the recipe!) and the other was for Salmon Patties with spicy Mayo that I found on Pinterest.  And I didn't save or pin the salmon patties recipe.  Smart, huh?  The Hubs thought I bought them, they were that good!

  • I'm THISCLOSE to pulling the trigger on a Double BOB stroller that's on crazysale right now.  Thanks a lot Mica ; )  You know, for all the jogging I won't be doing.  No, but really, it's very hilly/bumpy in our neighborhood and I think a jogger with bigger air filled tires would handle the sidewalks and roads much nicer.  For the children!!!
  • I'm trying to think of ways to pass these dreary, cold winter days.  All that comes to mind is browsing online at all the spring fashions.  I want pastel everything!  But I think I'm just a wee bit too old to pull of floral denim skinny jeans...


Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I don't have the double but I love my bob jogger! Glad you little one is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!