Things in Tammyfantasyland are much better these days... Morgan's little "issue" last week finally resolved. I hate seeing my babies in pain. Although the communication barrier is extremely frustrating between Toddlers and grownups, I'm grateful she could at least verbalize she was hurting.
Back to happy pictures of our weekend!
I think I've shared that when my husband is on call on weekends, it means he works 12 days straight and they are LONG days. Sometimes the kids don't get to see him. I feel like I always whine when it's his weekend. But when that Friday of Day #12 rolls around, we are MORE THAN READY TO HAVE DADA HOME!!!
To get me through the weeks, I've deemed Friday nights in our house "Pizza & Beer Night". It makes me happy.
| Me & My Boo, waiting for Daddy! |
| She was literally watching out the window for 30 minutes for Daddy to come driving down our street! |
| Looking skeptical...for good reason |
We took Morgan to one of those Build-A-Bear type workshops, (only it's called something else) and she picked out a White Bunny. She also got a free hat for giving the jugglers a tip. Which she refused to take off ; )
Joey, clearly unimpressed by the "Acrobatic Show" Mama hyped up...
Of course we had to stop at Dewey's because I needed more pizza in my life. We were brave and ordered the seasonal special, "The Ballpark Pizza". Spicy mustard, onions, saurkraut, sausage, cheese...sounded weird enough to be good - and it was tasty!!
I then felt foodguilty and whipped up these NO Sugar NO Flour Banana muffins I found on Pinterest. They were good, but they definitely tasted like NO Sugar. Clearly, I'm addicted. But Morgan & Joe liked them, so I'll definitely be making them again. I hate throwing out over-ripe bananas.
| Recipe VIA HERE |
We rounded out the weekend with a trip out to my MIL's. We got to see our Greyhound, Dakota. Morgan was kissing her through the glass and was giggling so hard. She really wanted to play with her but Dakota is SO big & quite clumsy, so we thought it best to keep her outside while the kiddos were around. I do hope one day they grow up to love that dog as much as we do. I'm still grateful my MIL "adopted" her for us so we could still keep her in the family after the incident with Morgan's eye last summer. Dakota really is the sweetest dog I've ever known.
After playing with the hose, a certain little toddler had to let Nana throw her clothes in the dryer.
It doesn't get much cuter than that!!



My mom adopted my dog for us too:( but anywho-what a fun weekend! Morgan is looking more and more like you. Build a brear is such a fun memory, I remember making one when I was very little on a family vaca, I can't wait to take remy!
ReplyDeleteAnd ps-you are a giant thrill seeker taking them to lowes! I can need get mine away from the kitchens there haha