24 April 2013

Things that make me smile

MoJo is on a roll this week...they are cracking me up.  

I walked in to Joey's room this morning to find this:

Oh HEEEY Ma....just wondering when you were coming to get me...
I guess that means I"ll be lowering the crib mattress ASAP.  He'll be 10 months old on Saturday.  I knew it was coming soon, and suddenly today, he is pulling himself up on everything!

He also started clapping just yesterday:

 And she's started making everything a HAT:
Cute, but not when there's food still in the bowl!  She's even saying "Mommy Look!  It's a HAT!"
I sent the Hubs on a Kroger run Sunday night for a couple things.  He came home with tulips.  For me!
I put them right in front of the kitchen sink so when I'm grumpy doing dishes for the billionth time, I have something pretty to look at!
 I Macgyver-d a straw cup that would allow the straw to reach all the way to the bottom for our morning smoothie.  Mo LOVES it! (Spinach+strawberries+blueberries+banana+greek yogurt+flax seed today)

This one had me slightly irritated:  Yesterday I bought baby boy wrapping paper for a gift for my sister I'd planned to wrap & mail.  Well...these two got a hold of it and DESTROYED it.  But it kept them entertained and giggling for a solid 20 minutes.  I just had to laugh...and grab the camera.

Since little Mister was pulling up everywhere, I told him to get in the kitchen and make Mama a sammich:

Annnnd now I have another little helper in my kitchen...good thing he's cute!  And at least he's not bulldozing me over with his "walker of death".

I found her curled up in the corner, with her beloved blankies and the newest Pottery Barn catalog saying "Oooh, pwetty....NIIIICE."  That's my girl!

Last week, we went out to my SIL's Horse farm again and while Morgan couldn't sit on any of the horses (they were in the middle of riding lessons), she did get to ride this 4-wheeler RTV thing.  She took right over, shifting & steering and did NOT want to get off!!

And lastly....this.  She knows she's too big for the walker...I just had to laugh!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I was literally LOL ing :) Such cute and funny kiddos! GAH I can't believe he's pulling up!! Yay Joey but Yikes Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...Yikes is right! Just wait til Parker starts giving you a heart attack on a daily basis, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!