Yesterday we met up with our Internet friends (ha!) and went to the zoo. It's so funny how blogging connects you to people. We met up with Sarah (My Life as MaMa) and her 2 sweet kiddos and also Mica (the Tales of Blondilocks) and her 2 punkins (whom we've been to MOMS Club events with before).
It was hot and the kids were worn out. The moms got to talk a little bit while wrangling children. I'm thankful for these little outings - they definitely help me keep my sanity!
| All of our littles, minus Joey who was the only non-walker and confined to the stroller |
It should be noted that both of my kids passed out on the ride home. Which meant they rallied and refused to nap the rest of the day. How is that even right?
And then? I caught Joey playing in the toilet. Water. Everywhere.
In other news, the rug I ordered for the patio arrived today! I'm happy with the quality - I like it so much that I'm not sure I want it on the patio??
I think Morgan and Joey give it the thumbs up.
And my Dad flew into town this morning from MN, so we'll be soaking up some Grandpa time for the weekend. Morgan has a new best friend and has already said "Hey Grandpa" about a million times, lol!



love the rug, so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh that pesky car nap - such the worst! Have a great weekend with your Dad in town....got to love Grandpa visits!
ReplyDeleteLove the rug! How cool tht you get to hang with blogger friends, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting blog friends:(
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your dad!