09 January 2012

Crawling

I feel like this is all I talk about these days, but oh well, it's exciting (and exhausting!) stuff around these parts:

Morgan is full-on crawling.  She's a little clumsy on all four wheels, so she often resorts to dragging her little body around, belly down.  She kind of looks like a mermaid, but MAN can she cover some serious ground!  **WARNING** crappy cell phone pics ahead.  She moves too fast for me to bust out the Nikon these days and I don't DARE turn my back on her for a millisecond!

Looky what I found Mama!  The stairs!!
 Ha ha, I just realized in the above picture, my cell camera really distorted her face -- her eyes look funny.  Clearly she was mid-motion.
Oh, Don't mind that baby zooming by on the hardwood floors.  Ouch?  Didn't slow her down a bit.
I know there is no substitute for parental supervision, but I spent some of today doing a little more babyproofing.  Ordered more baby gates.  Plugged the electrical outlets.  Too bad I can't babyproof Dakota.  Poor thing, she is the FIRST thing Morgan heads for. Every. Time.

 The weather has been really mild, so I've thrown a hat and jacket on Mo a few times to take the dog out for her daily walk.  Morgan has LOVED getting outside.  We'd spend more time out there if I weren't such a weakling -- she's heavy, lol!
"Hi.  I'm Morgan.  I'll be your dogwalker today."

2 comments:

  1. awww, sweet girl!!! elli always goes for the dog first too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so proud of herself with that big smile...love that she is on the move!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!