19 January 2012

Diva!

In my online shopping frenzy lately, I got a lot of things for Morgan to grow into.  Children's Place has been having some great sales lately, I don't think I paid more than $6 for any one item!  Anyway, she wasn't too keen on these, but warmed up to them and loooooved looking at herself in the mirror wearing them:


Got the little hot pink leopard number from there too... I've learned it really is the best way to buy their clothes -- ahead of time, toward the end of the season.  So cheap!  I only bought a few 12 months sized things this go round (the above shirt included) because she is growing SO rapidly!  Mostly I stick to 18 mos & 24 mos, a few 2T things.  It's so fun to closet-shop the new stuff!

Lately Morgan's been obsessed with pictures -- anything with herself, mama, or daddy.  She is also into pulling on cords suddenly and tonight, after I came in from walking the dog, she yanked a lamp right off an end table.  She was OK, I think it just scared her pretty good.  I heard the crash, then the crying....this pregnant lady has never moved so fast up a flight of 14 stairs before!!!

The Hubs is at a business meeting tonight, so I ordered myself a pizza and think I'll rent a movie - most likely a romantic comedy, ha!

And here is an actual conversation between me & The Hubs last night, regarding our upcoming "babymoon" vacation.  We are still undecided (obvs):

Him (with waaay too much enthusiasm):  Hey, how about we go SKIING?!?!?!?
Me:  Um, are you serious?  You know I'm pregnant, right?
Him:  Yeah!  Just think...you could stay in the chalet and sip hot cocoa all day!  Then at night we can go in the hot tub!
Me:  And fry our baby's brain?  Hot tubs are no-no's for pregnant ladies.  Derrr.  And let me get this straight:  You want me to hang out with our baby #1, chasing her around alllll day long, much like I do every day, while you hit the slopes and then I get to WATCH you as you soak in a jacuzzi by night?  No thanks.
Him:  Huh....OK.

Men.  Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Mama needs a babymoon that involves shopping, sleeping 8 hours straight, massages and good eats! Tell the hubs to incorporate those into your plans and you will be a happy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!