12 January 2012

Random thoughts...

I really despise January.  The holidays are over, there's nothing exciting going on, and the thought of leaving the house is very unappealing.

Today, it SNOWED for the first time (and actually stuck....there was a random flurry a few weeks ago, but that doesn't count).  So I guess that's worthy of mentioning?

Last night I lowered the crib mattress for Morgan.  I should've lowered it to the very bottom because she is still trying to pull herself up.  This makes me very nervous!  She also LOVES being in her crib a little too much now...she thinks it's her little personal jungle gym.  Every time I go in there, she's either crawling laps around the perimeter or sitting in the corner bouncing and clapping.  It's so cute, but I have to look disapproving, right?

I hate the Kardashians.  I have banned them from my life since before that joke of a wedding circus.  Seriously.  I wish they would do something productive with their time and money.  I remember at the time of the circus, there was (and still is) a serious famine occuring in the Horn of Africa.  Couldn't they have taken a few million they MADE off the circus and donated it to help out?  They are greedy gluttonous pigs, every last one of them.  (Thank you pregnancy hormones for allowing this to spew forth, lol!)

My 2nd Baby Brezza machine is on the fritz.  I love the machine, but I've been through 2 of them now.  My 3rd is currently on its way here, and not soon enough.  I've been feeding Morgan packaged baby food and while she likes the fruits and tolerates the veggies, I'm not going anywhere near their "meat" versions.  Ewww.  I tried, once.  It didn't go well and I wouldn't eat that either.

Tonight for dinner I'm making this:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/01/italian-meatball-soup/



And this:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/03/sigrids-carrot-cake-perfect-for-easter/

You can never go wrong with The Pioneer Woman.  Seriously, that lady is so talented! 

2 comments:

  1. mmm those recipes look great!!

    i agree... i am SO ready for january to be over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I heart the Pioneer Woman. She's dangerous for a preggo though- her site makes me hungry all.the.time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!